Because we wanted an exceptional 2020 New Year's Eve, we are exceptionally opening the doors of the most beautiful Parisian circus: The Circus Bormann. A unique New Year's Eve with artists who will walk all around the Giant Danfloor, fitted out for the occasion with incredible SHOWS.
- THE DJs : 30 years of Club Classics (Electro, Pop, Hiphop, RnB, Disco)
Ludo Di Lucci (Les Etoiles / Molitor / Therapie) & Friends : The best DJs in Paris have prepared a special mix just for our guests, a mix that will make all of Paris shake ! : Welcome to 2020.
- PERFOMERS : Incredible balancing act, aerial net, duo trapeze artists, chinese mat, aerial hoop, aerial walk on the ceiling, aerial fabric show, sexy pole dance... All our circus artists will transport you with their craziest acts to the new year!
- THE CIRCUS: 1 main tent with XXL Dancefloor and many VIP areas + 1 tent for the Bars (quieter) + 1 large smoking area outside.
- LARGE BARS : Your entry ticket price includes between 3 and 5 DRINK TOKENS, depending on the entry package you choose to purchase. We offer a vast selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. All our alcohols are high quality brands (vodka, whisky, rum, gin, tequila, beer, soft drinks...). Our friendly bar staff will provide rapid service with a smile.
- FIREWORKS AND PARTY GOODIES AND STREAMERS : Confettis, streamers, etc,… Party goodies giveaways all night long will ensure a festival of colors and a vibrant party atmosphere to provide our guests with an exceptional night of celebration.
- INTERNET PRESALE PROMOTIONAL OFFER ON BOTTLES OF ALCOHOL at 150€ (instead of 200€ price at the venue) : VIP tables are allocated in priority to guests having purchased bottles. Simply add « Bottle Option » to your basket when purchasing your entry tickets to take advantage of the internet presale promotional price for a bottle of alcohol of your choice and a table for 4 people. (Bottle option does not include entry to the venue, entry tickets must also be purchased for each guest).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have any further questions, please consult the « FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS » page, or contact us via e- mail or on the information hotline (contact address and telephone number at the top of this page).