Free Public Transport In Paris On New Years Eve
RATP and SNCF, Paris’ public transport providers, have made special arrangements for everyone for 2020 New Years Eve. Public transport in the region will be free to everyone all night long through December 31st to New Years Day.
All forms of public transport will be entirely free from 5pm on December 31st 2019 to midday on January 1st 2020.
All of the regional transport networks will run a normal service, except for a few routes that will be closed from 2.15am to approximately 5.30am.
Some metro lines (1,2,4,6,9,14) will run a non stop service throughout the night, as will some of the regional train lines (RER A, B, C and D).
- Some stops may be closed to the public due to important public New Years Eve events, to avoid problems of crowd management.
Find the events for the New Year's Eve in Paris
Find in the 23 events for this New Year's Eve
New Year's Eve L'Aquarium
• Open Bubbly Bar
• At the foot of Eiffel Tower
New Year's Eve Aquaboulevard de Paris
> Water Park at 29°C
> Biggest Pool Party in the World
New Year's Eve Pavillons des Etangs
• All Night Cocktail Buffet
• From 59€ with Drinks Token
New Year's Eve Bus Palladium
• Bottle at 60€
• 80's Themed New Year's Eve
New Year's Eve Wanderlust
• Access to the large terraces
• All Access Wanderlust + NF-34
New Year's Eve Les Etoiles
• Show performers...
• From 39€ with Open Bubbly bar
New Year's Eve La Palmeraie
• From 49€ + 3 to 10 Drink Tokens
• Luxurious Jungle Setting
New Year's Eve Club Haussmann
• From 45€ !! + 10 Drinks Token
• Free Breakfast / Birthday offer
New Year's Eve Yoyo (Palais de Tokyo)
• In the Palais de Tokyo
• Near Eiffel Tower
New Year's Eve Angie Paris
• 10 Drink Tokens
• Near Champs-Elysées & Fireworks
New Year's Eve NF34 - Cité de la mode et du Design
• 3 or 5 Drink Tokens Included
• All Access for NF-34 + Wanderlust
New Year's Eve Globo
• 45€ +3 Drink or 55€ +10 Drink
• New Years Eve 100% 80s-90s
New Year's Eve Bateau Le Quai
• Open Bubbly Bar
• Large outdoor terrace