QUESTIONS FOR THE EVENT REVEILLON PAVILLONS DES ETANGS: FEU D’ARTIFICE VIP @ PAVILLONS DES ETANGS
Frequently Ask Questions
Frequently Asked Questions, Most of the answer to popular queries can be found here.
IF YOU ARE NOT 18 ON OR BEFORE THE DAY OF THE EVENT, ENTRY WILL NOT BE GRANTED. Proof of age photo ID will be requested, and no refunds will be granted for non compliance with age regulations or for failure to provide proof of age.
Some examples of acceptable dress are jeans or trousers with a smart shirt and smart shoes, even better with a jacket, and dresses or smart skirts and tops.
- At the “Reveillon Paris” ticket office situated : Les Etoiles - 61 rue du Chateau d'Eau, Paris, 75010 (metro station 4 : Chateau d'Eau // metro station 4 or 8 or 9 : Strasbourg Saint Denis). The ticket office is open from the 30th of December onwards, from 12.30pm until 8pm. The physical ticket office does not charge any commission on ticket sales.
Yes, provided that the ticketholder (the person using the ticket to enter the event) meets certain terms and conditions :
- He or she must be of legal drinking age (18 years of age)
- He or she must be in respect of the formal dress code applicable for each event
- He or she must respect the codes of behavior expected from event attendees (rudeness, aggression, or violence towards event staff or other attendees will result in being denied entry or being forcibly removed from the event)
- He or she must not have already consumed or be in possession of drugs
- He or she must not be visibly under the influence of alcohol upon entry to the event. Anyone visibly inebriated will be refused entry, and can be removed forcibly from the event if they are visibly inebriated to excess.