QUESTIONS FOR THE EVENT RéVEILLON MASQUERADE CHAMPS-ELYSEES @ ELYSEUM CHAMPS-ELYSéES
Frequently Ask Questions
Frequently Asked Questions, Most of the answer to popular queries can be found here.
IF YOU ARE NOT 18 ON OR BEFORE THE DAY OF THE EVENT, ENTRY WILL NOT BE GRANTED. Proof of age photo ID will be requested, and no refunds will be granted for non compliance with age regulations or for failure to provide proof of age.
1 Drink Ticket (you can choose from any of these options):
- Alcoholic drink with juice (Whisky, Vodka, Rum, Gin, Tequila, Get 27...)
- Non-alcoholic drink (Coke, Tonic, apple juice, orange juice, pineapple juice...)
- Beer (25cl)
- Alcohol + Energy Drink
- Cup (Freixenet or Prosecco)
We serve our drinks with real branded alcohol (Eristoff, William Lawson, Bombay, Bacardi or equivalent) and in real glasses (not disposable paper cups)...
Over the internet through our 100% secure online ticket office. To buy tickets simply click on the “buy online” button on the web page of your chosen event. We recommend buying tickets online as the quickest and easiest method. This is the only way to buy your tickets in advance.
After your purchase you will just have to print your tickets (black and white or color, it doesn't matter). There is a barcode (like on the plane tickets) that we scan with our devices when you arrive. If you do not have a printer you can also present your ticket on your cell phone. Each ticket is unique and becomes unusable once it has been scanned at the entrance of the event.
If you have completed the transaction you should have received your tickets by email.
You can have them sent back to you at any time here : Resend my ticket
If you don't receive anything, it means that no ticket has been purchased with the indicated email address.
If you made a mistake when entering your email address: Contact us.
Yes, provided that the ticketholder (the person using the ticket to enter the event) meets certain terms and conditions :
- He or she must be of legal drinking age (18 years of age)
- He or she must be in respect of the formal dress code applicable for each event
- He or she must respect the codes of behavior expected from event attendees (rudeness, aggression, or violence towards event staff or other attendees will result in being denied entry or being forcibly removed from the event)
- He or she must not have already consumed or be in possession of drugs
- He or she must not be visibly under the influence of alcohol upon entry to the event. Anyone visibly inebriated will be refused entry, and can be removed forcibly from the event if they are visibly inebriated to excess.